Last Update: 17 January 2020
When you contact By The Lily Pond, place an order with us or sign up for an account on our website, we collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information,
- interactions with us, and
- billing or purchase information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- improve your future experience with us (e.g., make future orders faster and easier), and
- use aggregate data to better understand our customer base as a whole (e.g., to guide us in improving current, or developing new, products, improve our services and develop effective marketing strategies).
Providing some information is optional.
- If you choose not to enter a valid and correct physical address, we’ll be unable to correctly fill and send your orders.
- If you choose not to enter valid and correct contact details, such as an email address and/or phone number, we’ll be unable to contact you, should we need to (e.g., to clarify information about your order) or respond to your enquiry.
We keep your information safe by only allowing By The Lily Pond staff to access it, except as required in order to process payments and deliver your purchases. We will never share your information with any other third party.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 108 0425.